How to handle Web Tables

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/handle_web_tables.html

Nice guide, but every page has a lot of tables and katalon starts to go throw every table. How to get the exactly needed table on the page?I tried the xpath from the table, but i got following massage:
org.openqa.selenium.NoSuchElementException: no such element: Unable to locate element: {“method”:“xpath”,“selector”:"//*[@id=“mainlayoutsubsection”]/table[2]/tbody"}
How can i fix it?
Thanks,
Dmitry

Let me preface with, very new to this, so please excuse my lack of knowledge.

I am trying to test the functionality of a web search tool by verifying the presence of text within rows of a single column within a table. For instance, I need to be able to enter “care” into the search, and verify that all rows of column 1 now display “care”. I will then need to repeat using a different search term for all rows in column 2, etc.

The closest resolution I’ve found is this statement, but I am unable to figure out how to specify a single column.

I just want to get the row index, so i have tried to store it in a variable but it always give me Zero value.

Sorry, it works when change the j to be i thanks.

how to create an edit function in a table on the web without the expectation of a static value. but take a random data to edit?. Please help!

How about if we want to delete data?

Let’s say we need to delete a student record that has the graduation year of 2018, how?

good morning first of all, can someone help me how to get the element of a list sent from a parameter and then that same element is selected?
I have this process that is capturing the element that sent it but does not select it, click on another element.

I hope your support thank you!
Captura|690x337

[quote=“jquesquen21, post:9, topic:27225”]
690x337
[/quote]