How can I write the object repository for Facebook login?

Hello! Can anyone tell me how can I write the object repository for Facebook login? I have tried to write class or id at object repository and none of the options worked. //*[contains(@class, ‘abc’)]
I will insert a screenshot with the error. I can access the site, and the pop-up with facebook is displayed, I press login, but the test fails when I have to write the password.
Any ideas?

If you’re facing issues with class or ID in the object repository for Facebook login, consider using CSS selectors. These can sometimes be more robust. Also, ensure your test handles any asynchronous behavior after clicking login, like waiting for the password field to be present before interacting with it.

I know my reply is quite late, but I’d like to share my two cents. For your object repository, refining your XPath expressions can make a significant difference. Instead of relying on class attributes alone, try leveraging unique attributes such as name, id, or other attributes specific to the password field. Sometimes a direct XPath like “//input[@name=‘pass’]” could do the trick.