How can i get the authorization key in my response? I'm getting a groovy error

After I test my Post in my API I’m getting the Authorization KEY but when I try to get it from the JSON Parser I’m getting an error.

How can I get the KEY response? It looks like Groovy is trying to get all the HTML page instead of the JSON response…

In the POST I don’t have any error

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 12.48.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 12.50.28 PM.png

The response you get it is not a Json object, but looks more like is an HTML form, therefore the slurper wont work

Yes, I notice that I’m getting a different response in Postman than the Katalon, Postman is returning the JSON format. .but katalon an HTML page.

Maybe Katalon needs another configuration. I already post a new question regarding this

make sure you have the right headers:

Accept: application/json

ContentType: application/json

I think Postman will add them by default if will see a json body, Katalon don’t.

Yes, I did it twice, even I already created another PUT in Katalon. It looks like Katalon does not get the correct info in the POST.
The wired is that in the Preview Page Katalon is showing the KEY-Value correctly. But in the RAW tab is the HTML page.

The PREWIEW is OK

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 6.43.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 6.44.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 12.01.03 PM.png

I saw only Content-type in your screenshot.

put also ‘Accept’.

better, just make a call with Postman and watch into the console exactly what headers is sending, perhaps you missed something.

With Accept it is returning the same.
This is the postman headers, what is the option that I should add?

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 9.53.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 10.05.41 AM.png