Help creating test/bot to take invoice info and paste into google sheet

Looking for one-on-one help via skype, discord, slack, FB messenger - anything!!!

I need help creating a test/bot to take wavesapp.com invoice info and pasting it into our employee-access build-schedule google-sheet.

If you’re willing to help, please PM! I’m getting stuck at just logging into waveapps.com as well as how to teach my bot/test in Katalon Studio how to know to go the last row in the google sheet (the empty one) and populate that empty row every time.

Thanks!

Colby

For one to one help, you should ask Katalon Support.

1 Like

Enter google API settings console and create a project. Through the service account, you`ll connect the bot and the table. Specify the name of the account, roles, give users access to the service account, if necessary. Then select create key. Choose the format you want. After uploading, place the json file in the root of the project by bot and rename. In google table access settings, give the service account editing rights. To do this you need to add to the list of users email service account. Also advise https://docsandslides.com/, you may need this while working with google services.

1 Like