Headless Count (Chrome) Can launch the Chrome successfully but when we give Set Text(Login) or Password , its not working followed by the whole code

Same Scenario but different issue for me …

Version :
Katalon Studio
Version: 5.10.1
Build: 1

Steps to Produce : Chrome Headless Count

Can launch the Chrome successfully but when we give Set Text(Login) or Password , its not working followed by the whole code .

below is the error Message

04-24-2019 01:28:15 PM setText(findTestObject(“Object Repository/Page_SAP Commissions/input_Username_username”), “Mikky”)

Elapsed time: 1m - 3.840s

Unable to set text ‘Mikky’ of object ‘Object Repository/Page_SAP Commissions/input_Username_username’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/Page_SAP Commissions/input_Username_username’ located by ‘By.xpath: //input[@name=‘username’]’ not found)

Note:The Same Code working fine when using default as Chrome browser.

Thanks in Advance

With Regards,
Mikky …!

I think you need to increase your headless mode window display. check out this link, Katalon Unable to resize windows size more than 1044x788

Hi Ehernandez,

Thanq for the Response …

i had gone thorough ur link , in Headless count can launch Chrome successfully but Set Text is Not working .

issue is from Client side i think so …let them come back with new build …if possible we can take this as high priority .

Thanq …

With Regards,
Mikky …!

Hi Mikky, give a try by adding wait statement just before setText.

WebUI.waitForElementPresent(findTestObject('Object Repository/Page_SAP Commissions/input_Username_username'), 5, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE)

Tried already still the same issue

Is the “waitForElementPresent” step failed ?
Check the test report which will have a screenshot at the failed step… whether the page is really loaded or not, or what else is happening. In general headless execution is little faster compared to GUI.

The issue is from katalon side …they need to fix the issue …

The code is working fine for chrome but in headless count we are getting the issue at set text and whole code.So alternatively i am using Firefox headless count which is working .

Thanq …