Freeze when clicked on play button and after it execute

When I click on play button, Katalon freezes for 1 or 2 seconds and after, Katalon executes the test

v6.3.2 (Build 4)

Debian 8

@jjunior when i read this bug report, my mind freeze for 1 … 2 seconds. and after i just close it …

now seriously, read the pinned topic about how to properly ask for help

@jjunior

A more descriptive description would be helpful. But in my experience, please verify that Preferences > Katalon > Web UI > Automatically Update web driver is off. When the option is enabled, web drivers are gonna be downloaded before every test execution, which may block Katalon for a few seconds.

Cheers !

I’m sorry.

Thank you. This works, but the browser closes and the message showed is “Unable to open browser with URL” (with the option checked, suite test works well)

I’m testing in a Debian 8

Can you provide the full console log ? If enabling the option works for you, then perhaps your web driver is outdated and needs to be manually updated. Please visit this:

For reference.

Cheers !

I found the problem, was the chrome compatibility. I download the supported chromedriver version and it works.

Thank you so much for the help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.