[Font] The ROBOTO font is almost completely unreadable?

[Font] The ROBOTO font is almost completely unreadable?

Not sure when this was updated or i totally missed this before but it looks like since one of the last updates came with a font change. Like ROBOTO is now the font that is used. The issue is that i have really good eyes and still i have troubles to read the text/fonts in general in KAR now.

Not sure what was wrong with the previous font anyway because the fonts are similar for people that are not font-oriented.

Can you post a screenshot?

From what I can tell, the font didn’t change.

Looks Arial or something basic like that to me…

Yes i can! Please open the images in a new tab to see the bigger picture :smiley:

Anyway modified the plugin myself to fix it for us and removed the font-family ROBOTO.

Before.PNG

Current.PNG

Weird. For me it’s still like in the first shot.

Did you change anything in your browser font-wise and Katalon pulls settings from the browser for this maybe?

Wish i was versed enough to just “modify the plugin”. :smiley:

Peter Nicolaisen said:

Weird. For me it’s still like in the first shot.

Did you change anything in your browser font-wise and Katalon pulls settings from the browser for this maybe?

Wish i was versed enough to just “modify the plugin”. :smiley:

Well maybe they didn’t include the font in the plugin? And i have the font actually installed on my computer? Do you have the roboto font installed on your pc? Will have to double check later to see if that is the case or not.