Feedback; please implement those things :)

1. There should be a picture of selected browser next to the run button so that I know it before clicking it.

2. I want to be able to delete multiple recorded steps from the list by clicking the Delete button few times in a row.

3. I want to be able to remove all the recorded actions with one click.

4. I want to have a ‘go back’ button so that I can reverse adding or deleting step.

5. I want to have a forward button so that I can reverse deleting steps.

6. Delete and delete all buttons should not be next to each other.

7. I want to be able to quickly navigate to the element associated with the failed step by clicking the red failed step in the logs so that I can fix selectors. After that I want to see which particular selector of this particular element was did not work. For example when I have an element with 4 different selectors (span, xpath, css, name) I want to immediately see that element was not found because e.g. xpath is now different then it was when I captured this element. Also I would like to be able to quickly fix the test and then continue with execution of the steps that have not yet been executed. i.e. starting with the step that just failed.

8. I want to be able to quickly navigate to the element from the recorded actions list so that I can quickly see the selectors.

Thanks,
Jakub Stec

Hi XS,

We are evaluating your ideals. I just want to ask this item:

8. I want to be able to quickly navigate to the element from the recorded actions list so that I can quickly see the selectors.

Can you describe more details about it? Is it ‘Record Web’ feature? ‘Quickly navigate’ term here means you want to select the test object back on ‘Captured Objects’?

Thanks for your suggestions. We will log this as suggestions ticket for you and will consider them :). Thanks a lot