Feature & improvement choice by funding

Hi KMS guys !
I saw a lot of users asking for one or another feature. And a lot of these demand make sens. But I understand it’s very hard for you to answer and go deeper in the request to see how much it’s valuable for you and your business, etc.
On the other hand, you are providing the test community with a great tool for free. So I guess the ressources on the project are limited.
What do you think of asking the users if they are ready to pay for a feature, and how much? If a vast amount of tester are ready to pay for a feature, so this one should be valuable and may be embedded in your product…
Well, this is not exactly a feature suggestion, but more of a method idea…

2 Likes

Boris Faitout said:

Hi KMS guys !
I saw a lot of users asking for one or another feature. And a lot of these demand make sens. But I understand it’s very hard for you to answer and go deeper in the request to see how much it’s valuable for you and your business, etc.
On the other hand, you are providing the test community with a great tool for free. So I guess the ressources on the project are limited.
What do you think of asking the users if they are ready to pay for a feature, and how much? If a vast amount of tester are ready to pay for a feature, so this one should be valuable and may be embedded in your product…
Well, this is not exactly a feature suggestion, but more of a method idea…

I think they already have this system. People with paid support subscriptions can request features, and they are prioritized more over those people like us without one.