I’ve noticed within TestOps, when viewing a test run that there’s a section named ‘Failed Assertions’. I was therefore hoping that where an assertion had failed within my test case, it would be included within this section, which unfortunately was not the case.
Appreciating that features are being rolled out to TestOps all the time, but is this functionality expected to be working?
- Katalon Studio Version: 7.8.0
- OS Version: Windows 10
- Browser Version: Edge Chromium 87
Steps to Reproduce:
- Execute a test case that include an assertion that will fail.
- Open TestOps and review the test run.
- The ‘Failed Assertions’ section includes the assertion that has failed.