Execution exception

I get an Execution exception when i try to read data from files for a test script in my Test Suite.

These are the logs

!ENTRY com.kms.katalon.composer.execution 2 0 2019-07-13 14:48:33.911
!MESSAGE Index: 2, Size: 2
!STACK 0
com.kms.katalon.execution.exception.ExecutionException: Index: 2, Size: 2
at com.kms.katalon.execution.configuration.AbstractRunConfiguration.generateTempScriptFile(AbstractRunConfiguration.java:95)
at com.kms.katalon.execution.configuration.AbstractRunConfiguration.build(AbstractRunConfiguration.java:76)
at com.kms.katalon.composer.execution.handlers.AbstractExecutionHandler$3.run(AbstractExecutionHandler.java:387)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
Warning: NLS unused message: MENU_CONTEXT_WEBSERVICE_REQ_POSTMAN in: com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.constants.composerWebserviceMessages

Hi can you give us the log file under Help > Error Log, it’s more verbose and hence more helpful. The message displayed on the UI may have been cut short.

I’m not facing the issue anymore… the log lines i’ve pasted, are from the error logs. Didn’t take a backup… sorry :confused:

Will let you know if i face the same issue again.

@ThanhTo i’m facing the same issue
here is the my log file
log.log (14.1 KB)

i tried to restart katalon and it didn’t work

I actually found the reason when i was reviewing the last reply ,the two testCases ids are not the same , the first one is an older one and the second is a newer one i added now ,how did this happen ?
Some of my testcases names started with an uppercase letter and some of them started with a lowercase letter , inorder for the test cases to look more organized i had to change them
Since we can’t change the name from lowercase to uppercase in katalon (they are considered as the same) i did it manually by changing them in the declaration folder ,and forgot to change them in this testsuite

but the exception is still weird because it’s empty