I found some issues in Katalon, which may be discussed earlier but i didn’t find anywhare -
1. In try/catch statement in test script debug point always navigate to catch statement even if the exception is not occured.
2. When i am catching WebElementNotFound exception it doesn’t go to catch statement but when i use super class i.e. Exception it goes in to catch block.
Although i checked that try block throws WebElementNotFound exception.
3. Wait keywords are not working for me. When i use wait for page load for 5 seconds it doesn’t work. But when i use thread sleep for 5 second it works because by that time element is available on screen.