Error ::setupKatalonTestGtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged

While ruunig Katalon Test Suite on Linux(via Jenkins), I am getting the below error.
:setupKatalonTestGtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

How can I resolve this issue

I also get this error.

I’m using xubuntu, but should also work like ubuntu.

First of all I got other problems and have to chown and chgrp to my user.

But then I got the same error like Sumit_Ranjan.

I got following hint on stackoverflow, maybe it helps the developers of katalon studio?

Would be nice to run katalon studio on my xubuntu, because I would like to make a presentation in April for some other users.

I solved this error by setting my user als owner and group for the configuration directory.

Now I get errors that ressources in the plugin folder could not be installed.

!SESSION 2019-01-14 15:31:12.338 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=10.0.2
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments: -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -data config

!ENTRY org.eclipse.update.configurator 4 0 2019-01-14 15:31:15.210
!MESSAGE Could not install bundle plugins/org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.compilerResolver_2.9.2.xx-201611170128-e46.jar A bundle is already installed with the name “org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.compilerResolver” and version “2.9.2.xx-201611170128-e46”

Does I have to delete the plugin-folder?

sorry, I found the thread to post issues in the beta release forum.

I guess my problem is, that I’m not using jdk8.

I’ll test it on a docker image or vm, because I don’t want to install an old java version on my productiv environment.

Hello Sumit,

Could you resolve this issue?
If yes please share your solution.

Thanks Andreas for giving the idea of changing owner and group. I changed both as jenkins which resolved the above error.