Email is not sending Attachments with Execution Summary

For Version: 6.3.3 , Attachments are not being sent and only summary report is generated and sent. We’ve already selected required attachment type in settings and Email settings are as follows:

Also Execution Summary Files are not even appearing in the Reports Section of Katalon.

1 Like

i have the same problem… any suggestion?

I also have the same issue.

I am also facing same issue. Kindly provide any resolution or workaround.

Still happens in 7.6.2 no matter if executed via studio nore runtime engine.

Any ideas, settings are written to com.kms.katalon.execution.properties

mailConfig.reportFormat="[\\n  \\"HTML\\",\\n  \\"LOG\\",\\n  \\"PDF\\",\\n  \\"CSV\\"\\n]"

But the report comes just with the log attachement, html, pdf and csv are missing.

Edit: Just after installed the https://store.katalon.com/product/59/Basic-Report plugin, the files were generated. Seems i missed something in the docs.

1 - Katalon Studio allows users to receive summary reports via Email after Test Suites execution. You can access this setting at Project > Settings > Email.

2 - You can execute automation test without launching Katalon Studio by using command line mode execution, you could use Jenkins to run a command line script.

How to setup the integration with Jenkins

3 - Katalon Studio supports the ability to capture test execution via video format.

After creating a test suite in Katalon Studio, select Project > Settings to open project Settings dialog box. Navigate to Report section