[Dropdown Value verification] Test Works On Chrome & Firefox, Fails on Safari

Hi,

I’m running a test that plays successfully on Chrome & Firefox. However same steps when running on Safari 11.1 on Mac High Sierra. Then it fails to move or play the steps in the similar way as it does in Chrome or Firefox.

Here’s the code from script view (I’m not adding anything from Import statements as it was all default, I created using the recorder and manual mode )

WebUI.openBrowser('')WebUI.navigateToUrl('Can't Reveal It')WebUI.verifyElementPresent(findTestObject('Login Screen/span_Log in'), 3)WebUI.waitForElementClickable(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 3)WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'en-IN', false)WebUI.verifyOptionSelectedByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'en-IN', false, 3)WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'en-CA', false)WebUI.verifyOptionSelectedByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'en-CA', false, 3)WebUI.selectOptionByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'zh-CN', false)WebUI.verifyOptionSelectedByValue(findTestObject('Login Screen/Language Selector'), 'zh-CN', false, 3)WebUI.closeBrowser()

It’s failing at step 6. Partly because I don’t see the player selecting the value on step 5. Kindly suggest on how to deal with a situation like this.

Regards,

Mayank

Any idea on how to deal with this?