Delay between actions - can it be set for ONLY IE?

So, in settings you can set a delay between actions. This is awful for chrome and firefox since it slows everything down so much. Is there a way to only set that for IE? Because, it slows my tests down so much and it’s really a hindrance to my test suite.

Amanda,

yes it can. Add this condition for every wait you want to have only for IE.

import com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.DriverFactoryimport com.kms.katalon.core.webui.driver.WebUIDriverType

if(DriverFactory.getExecutedBrowser() == WebUIDriverType.IE_DRIVER) {	// WaitForAnything}

Is there a way that I can do that for a 1 sec wait between every step? or do I have to put that between every step?

NOTE: tried using that and it is now back to telling the browser is not open when it clearly is and I’m looking at it. :frowning:

UPDATE NOTE: ok, setting desired capabilities ignoreZoomSetting boolean = true made it all work. Question still stands about inputting that between every step.

I would like a similar thing, but delay only for Chrome (no delay for IE).

In IE my test runs well with 0 seconds delay. In Chrome my test runs well with 1 second delay.

Currently I must set Delay Between Actions = 0 (for IE) or Delay Between Actions = 1 (for Chrome).
I wish the project could have browser-specific settings for Delay Between Actions.