Content Assist / Auto Suggestions - Turn off groovy default methods and object methods proposals

Hi gyus, Is there a way to turn off all proposals that says “Default Groovy Methods” from Content Assist?
=> I actually find option in Window/Katalon Studio Preferences/Groovy/Editor/Content Assist, and there is a section called Filtering, where I can list all those default groovy methods to filter out, one by one, because why there isn’t just one simple checkbox to deselect it all?
But ok, I will do the work and list them all, but still, I would like to get rid of methods, which are inherited from Object I guess, such as: getMetaClass, getProperty and invokeMethod, which I am not ale to do… Is there an option to turn these of as well? And maybe improve settings of Content Assist, so it would be easy to filter all proposals except my own methods and classes?

I NEED MY COLLEAGUES TO CONTROL PAGE OBJECT MODEL I CREATED, SO I DON’T WANT THEM TO SEE ANYTHING ELSE BUT MY METHODS…

And I find, that that option, to remove these default groovy methods can remove only methods, but not properties…

Pleeease someone, is there any way I can use to filter out inherited object methods and properties from autosuggest? I need to see clearly what can be done with an object, and seeing these inherited methods is just messing it…

I already found “Type Filters”, which works good and I can filter a lot’s of stuff from auto suggest. I can then use that silly setting to manually exclude some default groovy methods one by one instead of just saying I don’t want to see any of them. But I can’t find any option to hide those inherited object methods :frowning:

How often for someone needs to getMetaClass for example? Why it needs to be in autosuggest?

Can someone help me please?
@kazurayam or @ThanhTo ???

If someone of you developers just hint me where it can be changed, I would code it myself :slight_smile:

I’ve already found 1 resource, and I am sure, to implement custom filtering of proposals would be very easy, but I just need to know, how to do it in Katalon Studio, which is based on Eclipse.

This is code of CodeAssist in Eclipse:

I just can’t import this org.codehaus.groovy.eclipse.codeassist namespace in Katalon Studio, otherwise I would use metaprogramming to change the behaviour of it for my needs.