Configure JIRA Integration

@devalex88 We did tried this multiple times, could see test report is getting uploaded back to JIRA Cloud but the test exeution status is not getting updated.

Logged couple of issues week before

@Bharathi_Viswanathan
I am facing the same issue…Have you got your issue resolved?

Hi Devalex ,
@devalex88
I am able to connect to JIRA Server but the projects are not getting displayed. Please help

Hi Loan,
@Loan_Tran
I am able to connect to JIRA server successfully but the projects are not getting displayed.Please help

Hi @div.friends12,

Please share us some screenshot of this case and the KS .log file.

Thanks

@duyluong

!

Hi,

Am also facing the same issue with Jira, Jira execution results are not updated but I can see the reports attached in the attachments section.
Is this and issue with Katalon, please suggest what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Ramya B M

Hi,
I’m facing issue with Jira integration. The method ‘Add > link to existing issue’ from test case results view works fine, the existing issue is openned in Jira. But methods ‘Add > Create as New / Add > Create as Sub Issue’ do not work, a short error message “you are not login” displayed and after two redirection-tries the Jira login form displays but you can not login with the correct credentials! I’m using the free Katalon version 7.3.1. Thanks for any help.