Combo box / paper icon button element on H5 application

Good day,

Hope you are well.

I am new to Katalon, and is currently experiencing issues with recording a script that clicks on a combo box element to select some random items in the list. Each item selection displays a list of items on the same page.

The combo box element looks as follows:

The combo box element expanded looks as follows:

When I clicked on the toggle element of the combo box to open the list item, the following object information was captured:

Inspecting the element, shows the following:

The first yellow highlight is the beginning and the end of the red line is the end of the selection which gets highlighted when the element is inspected.

The test run does not click on the toggle button to open the list.

So I included the verifyelementpresent aspect of the object to make sure it is present before the click, and it is present.

The WebUI.click(findTestObject(‘03_Switch_Sites_OR/Page_/iron-icon_icon’)) does not work though, and the following error information is displayed:

**05-02-2018 03:36:57 PM - [FAILED] - Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/03_Switch_Sites_OR/Page_/iron-icon_icon’ (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException: Element could not be scrolled into view
How can the specific toggle button be clicked, if there 100 more on the page with the same ids?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Combo Box element 01.PNG

Combo Box element 02.PNG

Combo Box element 04.PNG

Combo Box element 03.PNG