Code to check qlik dashboards table values

Hi,
While i was capturing the values in qlik dashboards the values in columns are capturing in td values td_466 like that for those values i have used certain codes and they are not working.Can anyone share the code and please look into my code.

String ExpectedValue = findTestData(‘wholedashboards/Marketo’).getValue(‘HANA SQL Query’,3)

WebUI.delay(10)
WebDriver driver = DriverFactory.getWebDriver()
WebElement Table = driver.findElement(By.xpath(‘Object Repository/Digital Assets/Digital Assets_TABLEDATA/td_466’))

List links = Table.findElements(By.xpath(‘//tr[3]/td’))

for (int j = 0; j < links.size(); j++) {
‘Verifying the expected text in the each cell’
if (links.get(j).getText().equalsIgnoreCase(ExpectedValue)) {
‘To locate anchor in the expected value matched row to perform action’
links.get(j).click()

WebUI.delay(5)

WebUI.verifyElementPresent(findTestObject('Form Search/h2_Filing History'), 0)

break
}

}

This is the code i have used and the error appears in capturing the valu in by.xpath.I have taken the Xpath directly and it is still not working can anyone help in this as soon as possible by tommorow.

The Object Repository element cannot be used as a xpath. It has an xpath within it, but in the OR, it is a TestObject. How about trying the below to replace the statement above?

WebElement Table = WebUI.findWebElement(findTestObject('Object Repository/Digital Assets/Digital Assets_TABLEDATA/td_466'))

You can help us to read your code if you put 3 backticks (like ``` ) on a line by themselves above your code and 3 backticks on on a line by themselves below your code. The backtick is found on the same key as the tilde (like ~ ).

You can help us to read your code if you put 3 backticks (like ``` ) on a line by themselves above your code and 3 backticks on on a line by themselves below your code.

like this: