Chrome headless mouseover fail

Hi running issues on mac when I run my test on chrome. Mouseover always fail in headless but passing on firefox. is there any solution for this or any reason why its happening.

I also noticed this problem with chrome, I wonder if this is a bug in katalon or in chrome

@abdullah_rashid Are you sure if the selectors are correct ?

I just tested on Chrome both headless and Non Headless. It worked.

manpreet.mukkar if the selectors worked on firefox why it won’t work on chrome. I hope this is a chrome issue.

@abdullah_rashid I did tested it on Chrome it worked for me.

my chrome version 78.0.3904.108 let me know if your using the same version .

Before you go digging into chrome versions and why its not working in one browser and works in the other, please make sure that the selector you are using is robust. If you like, share the html of the element in question and the selector you have chosen to use and we can have a look.

P.S - i have also tried and works fine for me

hey i’m using xpath. i.e (//nav[@id=“nav”]/ul/li[3]) error i am seeing is (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to move mouse over object

@abdullah_rashid Can you please share the HTML of the object you are trying to click.

I do have some scripts which use mouse over function and I run them regularly on both browsers. I am not seeing any such issues.

Like @manpreet.mukkar has said, we are going to need to see the html of the element. Right click on the element and hit inspect - screen shot the dev tools screen