I had captured the objects via spy web. But, when I execute my test case, error saying my Xpath is null. However, all the data is there.
I faced this issue too. After that, I fixed it.
Firstly, you need to go back to your test case “Login”. You can choose option 1 or 2 below:
1. See in manual view. You choose your “input_loginUserID” in step 3. Maybe you can see that it is not link with anything in Object Repository. So, you need to click in input_loginUserID in Object Repository.
2. See in script. You need to edit in step 3: WebUI.setText(findTestObject(‘Login Page/Page_…IMS/input_loginUserID’), ‘’) i’m sorry I can’t see it clear so please complete it.
I fixed this issue by adding the objects to Web Object Spy. Doing this way looks dumb, but managed to solve it.
you can try to delete the neighbor xpath,and unselected some attributes. I also encountered this problem today.