Can't open test suites with tests

When I save a new test suite with tests, I can’t seem to import that test suite back into Katalon Recorder.

If I make a new test suite and try saving it without tests, I can import it with both the folder icon and with a drag & drop into the test suite area.

Version 3.2.2

I don’t see an edit option on this forum. Adding some details:

Link to video: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jN3DY7pd-niOd-JjAzzpJMcioX8uhBsM

Hi Phi Dao,

You can’t drag and drop your created Test Suite directly like that. There is an icon looks like ‘New Folder’ icon, please use that to open your created Test Suite

Regards

If you’re talking about this “Open test suite” icon, it is not making a difference. If I open something without tests, it works fine, but if I try to open something with tests, nothing happens.

The suites that I’m trying to open are files generated with the “Save Test Suite As…” command:

image.png

2018-02-15 08_43_26-Katalon Automation Recorder 3.2.2.png

Are you having trouble replicating the issue? If I’m opening a test suite wrong, let me know. An example of a test suite I can’t open:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> Suite with test
Test 1

Example of a test suite I can open:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> Suite without tests

This can be closed. Turns out if your tests within your suites has commands you can open the test suite, but if your tests doesn’t have commands, you can’t open the test suite.

@“Phi Dao” - this behavior seems to be a bug - we will investigate and fix it if any. Thank you so much for your feedback.

Phi Dao said:

This can be closed. Turns out if your tests within your suites has commands you can open the test suite, but if your tests doesn’t have commands, you can’t open the test suite.

I had this issue occuring a couple of times and never found out the problem luckly you found it because this was a pretty anoying one!

@“Phi Dao”,

We’ve fixed this bug in 3.4.0. Thank everyone for the feedback.