Cannot write using SetText or SendKey in a table (td//div//div)

Hello there, I hope you are fine today !
I’m not use to ask for some help unless I have try many time to make it work and/or did’nt find matching help on the forum… And this this time I’m 100% stuck !

I have a TestObject Xpath (let’s say MyMysteriousTestObject) as
//td[@id='Some_Unique_ID']/div/div
And I cannot set the value of that Object

I have try several approch like

The used to work method setText on the test object
WebUI.setText(findTestObject('MyMysteriousTestObject'), 'Mexique')

Return an error on the consol

2021-06-14 16:39:27.847 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain - :x: Unable to set text ‘Mexique’ of object ‘Object Repository/HFARS1 - Manage Item/Page_Reflex - QCSGERFX025/div_CATEGORIE_a-cell-inner a-cc-2’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to set text ‘Mexique’ of object ‘Object Repository/HFARS1 - Manage Item/Page_Reflex - QCSGERFX025/div_CATEGORIE_a-cell-inner a-cc-2’
[…]
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.InvalidElementStateException: invalid element state

Double click on the table and then send a key

WebUI.doubleClick(findTestObject('MyMysteriousTestObject'))
WebUI.sendKeys(findTestObject('MyMysteriousTestObject'), Keys.chord('a'))

Returning also an error

2021-06-14 17:12:38.190 ERROR c.k.k.core.keyword.internal.KeywordMain  - ❌ Unable to send keys 'a' to object 'Object Repository/HFARS1 - Manage Item/Page_Reflex - QCSGERFX025/div_CATEGORIE_a-cell-inner a-cc-2' (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.exception.StepFailedException: Unable to send keys 'a' to object 'Object Repository/HFARS1 - Manage Item/Page_Reflex - QCSGERFX025/div_CATEGORIE_a-cell-inner a-cc-2'

[…]
at TempTestCase1623683521252.run(TempTestCase1623683521252.groovy:25)
Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.ElementNotInteractableException: element not interactable

And then some more hazardous try

Double click on the table and then use the Java robot to send a key

WebUI.doubleClick(findTestObject(‘MyMysteriousTestObject’))
Robot robot = new Robot();
robot.keyPress(KeyEvent.VK_A);

Double click on the table and then send empty test object

WebUI.doubleClick(findTestObject('MyMysteriousTestObject')
WebUI.sendKeys(findTestObject(null), 'MEXIQUE')

None of them have worked in this case, but worked like a charm on a test object more like an input.

See below a screenshot of the screen and short html code for the table (it’s too big to be provided in full)

Please let me know if you have any idea

Have a nice start of the week !