Cannot send test request. Reason: minimal?

Hi everyone. Does anyone know what this means? This is the first time I have encountered it. I am sending a very simple GET request with an Accept header of application/json. I assume something is missing but have no idea what. The same request works in Postman

1 Like

The details button reveals the following:

(Stack trace: java.nio.charset.UnsupportedCharsetException: minimal

at java.nio.charset.Charset.forName(Charset.java:531)

at com.kms.katalon.core.testobject.impl.HttpTextBodyContent.(HttpTextBodyContent.java:74)

at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.BasicRequestor.setBodyContent(BasicRequestor.java:215)

at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.response(RestfulClient.java:195)

at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.sendGetRequest(RestfulClient.java:79)

at com.kms.katalon.core.webservice.common.RestfulClient.send(RestfulClient.java:48)

at com.kms.katalon.controller.WebServiceController.sendRequest(WebServiceController.java:37)

at com.kms.katalon.composer.webservice.parts.RestServicePart$2$1.run(RestServicePart.java:131)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

)

Just to add one more detail: the error occurs in Katalon 5.4.1 … the same request is successful in Kataon 5.3.1