[BUG] chooseOkOnNextConfirmation command executes but stops the test due to failure

When using the ‘chooseOkOnNextConfirmation’ command, my test will stop and fail at this command (the cell turns red and execution stops). In my automated test, a modal is being displayed in my browser when I click a Submit button and I need to be able to clear the modal with this command. The command does seem to be executing behind the scenes, because the OK button in the modal that this command executes for, is being executed. I know this because when I manually click the Submit button in my browser that this test was executing for, the modal is not displayed. Therefore, the ‘chooseOkOnNextConfirmation’ command did seem to work. The problem, as I stated, is that the test fails and stops when it shouldn’t. This was working as early as last week, but has stopped working for me this week.

If someone could respond to this post, I would greatly appreciate it. This is still an issue and it would be nice to have an answer, even if it’s something I’m doing wrong. I just need my tests to complete successfully.

Hi. Could you please give me a sample screenshot? Just to clarify, is your confirmation dialog behave the same at this dialog https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_confirm (click the “Try It” button).

Yes, my confirmation behaves the same as the Try It button in your example. I’ve attached a screenshot to this comment. When the Submit Quizlet button is clicked, the confirmation dialog appears. During my test, the dialog is cleared but the ‘chooseOKOnNextConfirmation’ command errors out and stops my test from continuing to execute.

Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 5.02.26 PM.png

We’ve fixed the issue in KR 3.4.12. Please see the example here https://gist.github.com/devalex88/6c28c9b14acc0d24c4036231ccd84f1c. If you have any question don’t hesitate to let us know - we always appreciate your feedback.

Thank you. I’ll test it out today.

Looks great and working correctly. Thank you!