Api - JSON Problem when checking the number of Categories

Good afternoon, I have the following problem.

I have the following Json, what I want to do is verify the number of Categories, the problem is that I expect it to be 1, but the result of the case informs me that it is 0, would you help me to know what the problem is?

{
  "Categories":[
  ],
  "Id": 1,
}

Hi there @jzambrano,

Welcome to Katalon Community! We hope you’re enjoying your time here so far.

Regarding your topic content, I would advise you to use English as that is currently the sole language use on our Community (we’re working on expanding our site to welcome more multi-lingual users as well). Please let us know if you have any more questions. :+1:

Dear @jzambrano, as @albert.vu says above please ask your questions in English so folks on the forum can attempt to help you. For now I used Google translate to post your question for you: (You may also need to provide more details so folks can help you, please see this link: [TIP] How To Help Us Help You!)

I have the following Json, what I want to do is verify the number of Categories, the problem is that I expect it to be 1, but the result of the case informs me that it is 0, from what I saw, the Json is missing and I think it is That is the inconvenience but I don’t know how to add the , if someone can help me I would appreciate it.