[AKA] Katalon TrueTest™️ - Feb 26 to Mar 12, 2024 ✨

Extended

Hi all, :wave:

Ask Kalaton Anything is now LIVE! :tada: Whether you’re exploring the platform, encountering challenges, or simply looking for tips to enhance your testing workflows – Our Product team member are here to answer all of your questions.

I am Nghi Hua @nghi.hua, but you can also call me Koji. I am current responsible for the development of Katalon TrueTest, and I am here to address any questions you may have about TrueTest and its innovative approach.

:new: Guidelines :spiral_notepad:

• If you have any questions about Katalon TrueTest, please raise them directly under this thread. Ask one question at a time by replying to this topic, using the Reply button AT THE BOTTOM of this topic.
  • We will provide a weekly Q&A summary of Katalon TrueTest discussion in a separate thread. Please read through the existing questions in the summary to see if your question has already been asked by another member, before posting your own.
  • Please don’t reply to anyone else’s post. If you’d like to discuss a related topic in more detail, you can Create a new topic
  • After posting your question, please give me from 1-3 days to answer your questions as I may also be busy with other projects
  • And lastly, don’t forget to have fun! :wink:

Posts/replies that do not follow these guidelines may be removed to keep the AKA session flowing smoothly. Thanks! :+1:

We are also having a small Kudos giveaway for anyone who spread the word about our Ask Katalon Anything session. Head to our main thread below to learn more :point_down:

Can’t wait to receive your questions,
Nghi Hua (Koji)

1 Like