Add custom Root CA into KRE docker container

Hello @anon46315158,

Thanks for all the support. The tools and certificates als imported now and I created a custom docker image.
It all looked very successful until I ran It.
My Machine ID is changed now so my KRE License doesn’t works anymore :frowning:
And it will keep changing every time you update, and I modify the katalon image.

@huynguyen : It’s quite hard to change the machine ID in our license. I know the reason why katalon made it this way, but what is the best way to handle this and also for the feature updates. Is this something Katalon has thoughts about it or am I just the 1% that doesn’t fit in any rule.

@Arjan.Malestein sad to hear this.
I am not familiar with the licensing schema, since i don’t have the luxury to own one.
It is also strange, offline licence should not take account of the image from whwere the running container is spined, but should be locked to the physical hw specs
I can only guess you have a node locked one, you may need a floating one isteed.
Not sure what types are available as offline.

Here maybe @ThanhTo can help too.

@Arjan.Malestein

If your machine ID is not fixed (that is, it changes a lot), then Floating License is the appropriate license to go. Floating licenses free you from this constraint of fixed machine ID, and only counts based on the number of parallel sessions you’re using.

@ThanhTo please take note he is running the tests on an air-gapped machine.
Will suit floating-license for such case? (offline activation)

Hi @ThanhTo

@anon46315158 is right , my environment is air-gapped and has no connection to internet.