Add browser and profile information in analytics report

Please add browser and profile information in teh analytics reports on first page, otherwise all runs look identical.
In the attached screen shot, seems like one test suite was run 4 times but fact is that it was run in different browsers

missing browser and profile info.jpg

uma aggarwal said:

Please add browser and profile information in teh analytics reports on first page, otherwise all runs look identical.
In the attached screen shot, seems like one test suite was run 4 times but fact is that it was run in different browsers

Hi uma,

Thank you for your request. I could see the value of such information being added to Katalon Analytics. The suggestion has been logged to the development queue for further consideration.

Thanks again for choosing Katalon,
Liam

1 Like

This enhancement is very welcome, but this won’t solve the problem completely.

The main problem still exists;
When opening run #145, the “Age” column is related to the results of test #144. This is not a problem when you re- run the same test on the same browser, but when using different browsers as in the example, it gives inaccurate results; Some intelligence should be added to this column so it checks results of the current test for the same browser.

Example to make it even more clear, a sample testsuite:
Test 1 succeeds on Chrome and Firefox
Test 2 only succeeds on Chrome.

When you execute the testsuite every night for both browsers, Test 2 failed test “Age” always shows 1, because it succeeded in the previous run (browser) before the failure.

People test their software on multiple browsers because they want to see the compatibility of that browser, now its very hard to see what the state of a test is on a specific browser.

@Liam B
Or am I missing something? I tried to work with the Testcollections in Katalon, but even then I can’t achieve what I want.