7.0.1 cannot find test data with id

I have multiple test data files that use mysql database connections. These worked as of 6.3.3 but stopped today when upgrading to 7.0.1. The strange thing is that if I create a new test data file and use the same query, it has no problem finding it. It’s only a problem for test data files I had before upgrading to this version. Here’s the error:

2019-10-22 16:46:19.000 ERROR k.k.c.m.CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass - :x: Cannot find test data with id ‘Data Files/aaaa/aaaa_user’ because (of) ‘java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Test data missing ‘driverClassName’ element’
2019-10-22 16:46:19.002 ERROR c.k.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor - :x: Test Cases/Main Test Cases/Smoke/CreateUserWithPackage FAILED.
Reason:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find test data with id ‘Data Files/aaaa/aaaa_user’ because (of) ‘java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Test data missing ‘driverClassName’ element’
at com.kms.katalon.core.testdata.TestDataFactory.findTestData(TestDataFactory.java:131)
at com.kms.katalon.core.testdata.TestDataFactory$findTestData.callStatic(Unknown Source)
at team.nlqa.uiautotest.users.General.registerSmokeUser(general.groovy:110)
at team.nlqa.uiautotest.users.General$registerSmokeUser.call(Unknown Source)
at team.nlqa.uiautotest.users.Account.smokeCreateAccountPayment(Account.groovy:820)
at team.nlqa.uiautotest.users.Account.invokeMethod(Account.groovy)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.invokeStaticMethod(CustomKeywordDelegatingMetaClass.java:50)
at CreateUserWithPackage.run(CreateUserWithPackage:32)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.run(ScriptEngine.java:194)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.ScriptEngine.runScriptAsRawText(ScriptEngine.java:119)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.runScript(TestCaseExecutor.java:337)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.doExecute(TestCaseExecutor.java:328)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:307)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:299)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:233)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestCaseMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:169)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.accessTestSuiteMainPhase(TestSuiteExecutor.java:142)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestSuiteExecutor.execute(TestSuiteExecutor.java:91)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.startTestSuite(TestCaseMain.java:157)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$startTestSuite$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestSuite1571777149649.run(TempTestSuite1571777149649.groovy:36)

Here’s how I’m using the data file

def user = findTestData(GlobalVariable.userDataFile)

Here, userDataFile is the path to the data file.

I am having the same issue.

Hi @Justin_Keller, @MarkoJ

Please download v7.0.3

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.