5.3.0 problem. Unable to store working set state

I have various problems after installing the 5.3.0 version. I’m using Win 10 and Chrome 63. I get the following error messages at different times (sorry, but I’m not sure at what times exactly):

Unable to store working set state.

C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.ui.workbench\workingsets.xml (Access is denied)

Could not write metadata for ‘C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.root\.indexes\properties.index’.

C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\.root\.indexes\properties.index (Access is denied)

Unable to open project. Reason: FileNotFoundException

C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\plugins\org.codehaus.groovy_2.4.7.xx-201611170128-e46\lib\org.apache.xerces.impl_2.11.0.jar (Access is denied)

‘Periodic workspace save.’ has ecountered a problem.

Could not write workspace metadata ‘C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\0.snap’.

C:\Program Files\Katalon\Katalon_Studio_Windows_64-5.3.0\config\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.core.resources\0.snap (Access is denied)

Can you move Katalon Studio folder to another place and try again?

Thank you. That worked.