1000ft above my house

Ha. You posted a “shelfie” :slight_smile:

Somehow, but yeah, tehcnically what you mention is correct, kofta can be ‘kebabed’ but usually is deep fried.
Anyway, in the context we mentioned, with the tandoori, I am right, since kofta is made of minced meat, not pieces :smiley:

You are. I said you were.

Get off your high horse d00d. We’re old enough to have been through the trenches to take shortcuts where they’re needed. :sunglasses:

Ahh … sorry, my bad, I was reading this sentence wrong, it has his own context.
Shame on me, I was reading this only in the generic context.
So, yeah, you are right also!
Puting everything togheter, your dish is Tandoori kebab :slight_smile:

Alright my two food connoisseurs, I have created another topic for anything food & drink related below :point_down: :wink:

Funny. This thread is apparently my first post :astonished:

Same here, but i think @albert.vu may have something to explain.
I noticed for a while the entire content of this topic dissappeared and after that magically re-appeared…

Hi @Russ_Thomas and @anon46315158, that was a custom badge I created to celebrate the first post of every member here, though more targeted towards new members as we are looking to revise their onboarding experience on the forum.

Now, the reason to as why you, and even myself, received said badge, is because I am a n00b when it comes to SQL queries so I couldn’t figure out how to target only new members :tipping_hand_man: (That said, now you got one more badge to show off on your profile)

bad SQL… very bad :slight_smile:

Love this thread :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh come one, you can see it as … getting your Christmas present in the summer :laughing: a.k.a. better late than never =))

That’s pretty Cool !!