image, element comparison
About image comparison to verify whether the page is right or not
I ran a test case after putting a object’s image path its own and using two function, “wait for image present”, “verify image present”
The exepected image and result image were different but it was not fail but success.
These are my questions.
– the regular process of image comparison
1. find an element based on Xpath
2. capture the image(element)
3. show ‘success’ if the captured image and the original image are 100% matched by pixel
– If I understand right, what am I supposed to do to fix this problem?
solved 0How to 2 months 5 Answer 121 views