Java IO error when calling a custom keyword from another

Moving from Katalon 5.0.1 to 5.1.01 my tests fail with " Unable to send request (Root cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: " the request is “WS.sendRequest()”, the method works fine when used to get an Oauth token, but fails when called again to make a “GET” call. if I open the test in 5.0.1 all runs as expected.

Hi there,

I’ve tried with ‘Test Request’ function and ‘Send Request’ keyword as well and don’t see that error on 5.1. Can I see some of your screenshots?

Hi,

I am using katalon 5.2.0 and getting the same error :unable to send request.
can you help me here please.

@Alex:

Using v. 5.3.0, I’m having a similar problem as previously stated: below is what I’m trying to do (code has been altered to protect confidentiality)

At the keyword getCandidatesResponse, the id is getting doubled,
At the keyword deleteCandidatesResponse, same url is coming back with the id as null
Error message in the console: java.io.FileNotFoundException

public class myDataParser {		private static Object getResponse(RequestObject request) {         def response = WS.sendRequest(request)         def slurper = new groovy.json.JsonSlurper()         int statusOK = response.getStatusCode()	 def statusCheck = WS.verifyResponseStatusCode(response, statusOK, FailureHandling.CONTINUE_ON_FAILURE)		if (statusCheck == true){				                                    return slurper.parseText(response.getResponseText())                                }		else{        		println ("[DEBUG] - [jsonDict] - Status : "+ statusOK)
			return null		}	}    	@Keyword	public static Object getQuestionsResponse() {		def request = findTestObject('#')		return getResponse(request)	}	@Keyword	public static Object getApplicationResponse() {		def request = findTestObject('#')		return getResponse(request)	}	@Keyword	public static Object getCandidatesResponse(id) {		def request = findTestObject('#')		request.setRestUrl(request.getRestUrl() + id)		return getResponse(request)			}	@Keyword	public static Object deleteCandidatesResponse(id) {		def request = findTestObject('#')		request.setRestUrl(request.getRestUrl() + id)		println (request.getRestUrl()+" "+id)		return getResponse(request)	}}

Pablo Vergara said:

@Alex:

Using v. 5.3.0, I’m having a similar problem as previously stated: below is what I’m trying to do:

At Keyword: getCandidateResponse, the id is duplicated,
but at Keyword: deleteCandidateResponse, the id is coming back as null

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.57.29 AM.png

Disregard. The above comment. I figured out the issue.