Could not able to find the object “button” during execution

I recorded the operation for the login page, selected the locator as xpath and while executing it displays the error, “Web element with id not found”, but the login button does not have any id, it has only a class. I am able to perform click operations in other sites.

Xpath of that login button :

id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”]

Error:

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/input_btn btn-success btn-lg c’ (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException: Web element with id: ‘Object Repository/input_btn btn-success btn-lg c’ located by ‘By.xpath: //input[count(. | id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”]) = count(id(“isMember”)/div[@class=“form-item form-item-on-top form-horizontal”]/div[@class=“form-group”]/div[@class=“row”]/div[@class=“col-sm-6 col-xs-6”]/input[@class=“btn btn-success btn-lg col-xs-12 signin_icon”])]’ not found)

The button which i am trying to click does not have an id. It only has a class. Is there any other way??

i am getting similar issues , can you please look into it

Unable to click on object ‘Object Repository/button_NEXT’ (Root cause: java.lang.NullPointerException)

Yes, I tried using xpath alone. but it shows the same error. Can you please look into this and help me with a solution.

You try using text

Unable to select option by value ‘IT’ of object 'Object Repository/Page_New Service Request - (Root cause: com.kms.katalon.core.webui.exception.WebElementNotFoundException