Please fix deletion of the external library from Katalon Studio project menu

In Katralon Studio there is possibility to remove added external libraries. From Project → Settings → External Libraries. However, now when I try to delete Library it displayes error: “The Library is used in project. Please delete it manually in the folder”. Please fix that feature, so that user can delete library in Katalon Studio itself.

Viktor Kalashnykov said:

In Katralon Studio there is possibility to remove added external libraries. From Project → Settings → External Libraries. However, now when I try to delete Library it displayes error: “The Library is used in project. Please delete it manually in the folder”. Please fix that feature, so that user can delete library in Katalon Studio itself.

Hello,

Thank you for using Katalon Studio and reporting the issue. We have logged a ticket for our development to further investigate and address the issue.

Let us know if you have any other problem. We are happy to help!

Regards,
Liam

Liam B said:

Viktor Kalashnykov said:

Hello,

Thank you for using Katalon Studio and reporting the issue. We have logged a ticket for our development to further investigate and address the issue.

Let us know if you have any other problem. We are happy to help!

Regards,
Liam

Do you have a fix or a work around for this yet?

Easy work around is :

1. shutdown Katalon Studio
  2. by Windows Explorer, open the %project directory%\Drivers
  3. by Windows Explorer, find the jar you want to remove, then delete it
  4. restart Katalon Studio
2 Likes