Is there a way that I can add a new column?

Specifically where the it says: item,object,input,output,description.

I’m looking for a way where I can make the reports more detailed.

Also, where do I edit the report template if such a thing exists?

Andrew,

Ok, I found out what area of Katalon Studio you were referring to (See attached)…

So I understand clearly, you would like to add a column to the Test Case - Manual View page for what purpose?

By report template, do you mean the Email Template?

Katalon Studio – Test Case – Manual View.docx

David Edmondson said:

Andrew,

Ok, I found out what area of Katalon Studio you were referring to (See attached)…

So I understand clearly, you would like to add a column to the Test Case - Manual View page for what purpose?

No, not the email template, the Report that comes out from a test suite. I want the report to be more detailed, and more organized.

andrew said:

David Edmondson said:

Andrew,

No, not the email template, the Report that comes out from a test suite. I want the report to be more detailed, and more organized.

So as a example, in the settings, the email template that you can modify: Yes that what i’m looking for, but in a way where it applies for the whole system, not just the email template.

If it can’t be done or can’t be changed, that’s fine, but a alternative is needed. Any ideas?