How to use IF command and WHILE command

Hi,

In my test, the website I used has radio buttons. When you push a radio button, it brings a text value to the screen and I am storing that value inside a variable by using “storeSelectedValue” command.

Then I want to use that variable inside the IF command and according to its True or False value, I want to open a new website. At this point how can I use IF command? I selected IF command from the drop down menu and it asks Target and Value for that. I know programming and wanted to try IF(myVariable = blabla) but not sure this is the correct way. Could you give me an example on Katalon Automation Recorder?

My last question is how can I put those statements inside a loop? I mean I want to do the same statements forever.

Thanks already.
Bahadir

Ok I found it, I used IF command and in Target section I used storedVars[‘myVariable’] = ‘blablabla’ and in Value part, I used true (just write the word “true”)
Then I entered my other commands and after that I finished it by ENDIF command.

Same for WHILE loop, I used command WHILE and Target section 1 == 1 and Value section true

Now I need something new:
How can I maket it wait after o command executed, like sleep() in programming or wait() or delay()
It should be set up in terms of seconds as parameter.

Thanks already,
Bahadir

How can I maket it wait after o commandexecuted, like sleep() in programming or wait() or delay()
It should be set up in terms of seconds as parameter.

WebUI.delay(1)
1 means 1 second.
Cf doc.

Thank you very much

We have a “Delay” example at https://github.com/katalon-studio/katalon-recorder-samples.