Not able to drag and drop object from object repository to script

I am not able to drag and drop object from object repository to script however I was able to do so earlier. Can anybody help on this

Even, i’m facing the same issue. After adding the object in OR, i’m unable to drag the same to the script.

What version are you using? - im using the latest version and cannot replicate this issue

494/5000
Now it has also done the same to me (Katalon version 6.3.3).
Gradually, I tried to delete and replace one file at a time from the application’s settings ( in file structure of Katalon: \ Katalon_x64 \ config \ .metadata \ .plugins \ org.eclipse.core.runtime \ .settings ) and found that it does this:
com.kms.katalon.composer.explorer.prefs

Inside is only this:
eclipse.preferences.version = 1
explorer.linkPart = true

I don’t know, what is this setting, but I deleted the file and drag and drop works OK.
Try it and you’ll see.

I am also facing the same issue. Unable to drag and drop object from object repository. This was working perfectly before.

Can someone help…

@renjitha.saji

What version are you using ? I am using 7.1.0 and dragging and dropping Test Objects from Object Repository works as expected.

I am using Version: 6.3.3.
I was able to drag and drop object from object repository to script earlier but not able to do it now.

I downloaded the updated Katalon version and the drag and drop worked… But now facing the same issue…

Need help please!

Hello, I am on version 7.2.something and I have this problem too! For now I just copy the object ID and paste it into findTestObject()

Hello,

Please, see if you have unchecked “Link the selected part” in the Tests Explorer.

Thanks.

2 Likes