Unable to execute katalon in command prompt

On executing the command :
katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath=“C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Automation\Automation.prj” -retry=0 -testSuitePath=“Test Suites/Draft Suite” -executionProfile=“default” -browserType=“Chrome”

in the windows command prompt its throwing error

katalon : The term ‘katalon’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the

spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

At line:1 char:1

+ katalon -noSplash -runMode=console -consoleLog -noExit -projectPath= …

+ ~~~~~~~

\+ CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (katalon:String) \[\], CommandNotFoundException

\+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Are you running the command from the same location as the katalon executable?

If you are not, you will need to add the location of katalon.exe to your system PATH.

Here is how you add java to your system path,add katalon.exe in the same manner instead of java

1 Like

Facing same issue running from Gitlab Pipeline, where as it working fine when i manually run in runner VM. Did you find any solution.

@ Saikat_Saha

Thanks for your suggestion its working fine

Am running Katalonc.exe from the path I have installed Katalon Studio… but am unable to run…

It is saying katalonc.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command,Operable program or batch file.

Can you please help me?