Encrypted Text does not work

Hi,

I am trying to use encrypted text (from help section)in email and password field of my mobile application. But after the encrypted text is entered, I am getting invalid email error.
I know this functionality is not implemented for Mobile as of now, when can we expect this to work for mobile as well

1 Like

Sameer Singh said:

Hi,

I am trying to use encrypted text (from help section)in email and password field of my mobile application. But after the encrypted text is entered, I am getting invalid email error.
I know this functionality is not implemented for Mobile as of now, when can we expect this to work for mobile as well

Well that keyword is used only for WebUI, not implemented yet on Mobile. Please note that WebUI and Mobile is different so you can’t use the one from WebUI for Mobile.

Vinh Nguyen said:

Sameer Singh said:

Hi,

Well that keyword is used only for WebUI, not implemented yet on Mobile. Please note that WebUI and Mobile is different so you can’t use the one from WebUI for Mobile.

Hi Vinh,
Thanks a lot for quick response.
Hope this functionality is implemented for mobile as well soon.

i have similiar case,
so how can i set encrypt text for mobile testing in katalon ?
thank you

1 Like