Analytics pass/fail ratio is different from Studio's

I run a Test Suite with 8 Test Cases. Katalon Analytics shows 5 passes and 3 failures and Studio shows 6 passes and 2 failures.

2018-03-20_11-28-27.png

2018-03-20_11-27-28.png

There are other issues concerning Katalon Analytics. Tests shown as failed but that are actually passed, timestamps differ from Studio to Analytics (Analytics is one hour late).
Hope those are only beta version bugs because this could be a very useful tool.

Mate Mrse said:

I run a Test Suite with 8 Test Cases. Katalon Analytics shows 5 passes and 3 failures and Studio shows 6 passes and 2 failures.

So the original Test Suite’s report statistic (6 passes, 2 failures) is correct?

Regards

Can you please send me your report in this case? I mean the full report’s files of this execution including json file

Hi, here are the logs:
REMOVED - Reason: Security

Hi Mate,

You can use this feature to attach files directly. Just click on this icon and add your files:

Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 17.44.01.png

When I tried to do that, I got a message saying “File not allowed”.

Mate Mrse said:

When I tried to do that, I got a message saying “File not allowed”.

Then you can zip all of your files into either .zip or .rar. file and upload it :slight_smile:

Ok, got it. So, one file max? :slight_smile:

Mate Mrse said:

Ok, got it. So, one file max? :slight_smile:

Please zip your Katalon Report folder. We would like to look into the issue further.

Thank you Mate
Liam

Here you go. I removed the screenshots and videos.

20180320_105547.7z

Hi.
Any progress on this one?

Hi. I imported it and Katalon Studio clearly showed 3 test cases failed. Could you please confirm the uploaded file is the right one?

Yes, that’s the right one.
Please note that test case number 6 is marked as failed in the HTML report file. However, if you look at the individual steps, each one is passed and the test behaves as it was designed to. Only in the overall stats it is, for some reason, shown as failed.

Hi Liam,

There is issue in timestamp as When I download CSV file then its start time is different from which is shown in Analytics Project Report

I am attaching Screenshot

Screenshot2.png

Jignesh Intwala said:

Hi Liam,

There is issue in timestamp as When I download CSV file then its start time is different from which is shown in Analytics Project Report

I am attaching Screenshot

Hello Jignesh,

The development team is also looking into this issue at the moment.

Thank you for reporting,
Liam

Hello all,

I just came across this issue today myself. KA shows 5 failures & 3 passes and on the other hand my logs/exported reports show 2 failures & 6 passes. I’ll post up a screenshot of KA and also attach my zip file of my reports in case this will help in your discoveries. I removed the HTML report as it was making me unable to upload the zip.

KA-Report.png

KA-Report.zip

Thank you all for the information. This issue has been fixed in both Katalon Studio and Katalon Analytics.

1 Like