Command Line Upload fails

Hi

I’m trying to test the command line upload but it seems to fail on the first file reporting that “Cannot send data to KIT server:”

Screenshot attached with the output.

Thanks

Barry

Barry Walledge said:

Hi

I’m trying to test the command line upload but it seems to fail on the first file reporting that “Cannot send data to KIT server:”

Screenshot attached with the output.

Thanks

Barry

Hi Barry,

I have deleted the screenshot due to sensitive information was identified by Katalon team. We are investigating the issue at the moment. I will you update!

Thank you for choosing Katalon tools set,
Liam

@4918-Barry,

Would you please check to make sure you are not using Proxy? It might prevent the connection to KA server.

Regards,
Liam

@Liam

Sorry about the screenshot and thanks. Yes we are behind a proxy, is this not supported by the command line upload tool? If I enable analytics in Studio (via the GUI) for the project in question and then call studio via the command line option will it still automatically upload to Analytics taking away the need for a separate command line upload?

Thanks

Barry

@4918-Barry,

In Katalon Studio, you can config the Proxy via Window > Preferences > Katalon Studio > Proxy. Once done, you can enable Katalon Analytics in Katalon Studio (via GUI) and make sure to check Automatically submit test run result.
Next, call Katalon Studio via command line to execute your project and test execution result will be pushed automatically to Katalon Analytics.

Hope it works for you. Let me know if you have further issues.

Best,
Liam

@Liam

Thanks for the info, I was just testing it and was about to post that I had answered my own question. Yes it works perfectly, many thanks for your help and quick reply.

@3914-Liam