Katalon Analytics Security

I’ve read that a locally hosted Analytics page is in the works for mid-2018, and that solution is something the company I work for would likely be very quick to implement with our testing. However, until then, is it possible to set up the web hosted Analytics to remove the console log output from tests? We’ve obfuscated as much as possible server-side and through the test code, but there are still elements that show up in the console log that disallow us from utilizing Analytics in its current state. A way to remove console logs entirely, or at least inputted information such as URLs, would be exactly what we’re looking for in lieu of a locally hosted solution.

1 Like

William Christopher Evans said:

I’ve read that a locally hosted Analytics page is in the works for mid-2018, and that solution is something the company I work for would likely be very quick to implement with our testing. However, until then, is it possible to set up the web hosted Analytics to remove the console log output from tests? We’ve obfuscated as much as possible server-side and through the test code, but there are still elements that show up in the console log that disallow us from utilizing Analytics in its current state. A way to remove console logs entirely, or at least inputted information such as URLs, would be exactly what we’re looking for in lieu of a locally hosted solution.

Hi William,

Thank you for your feedback. I will let the team know your suggestion and will further discuss to consider. As for the local version of KA, it is still in the development stage at the moment.

Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns,

Best,
Liam