[Feedback] Conflict between suite / case name

Quick Test / Feedback

After a first try and see how the analytics works and what is stored/send to the service. Still i’m not convinced in terms of privacy and sensitive data/information exposure. Still if you use login forms you will send a username and password for example.

When your test suites and **test cases **share some simularities in naming the reports are not correctly shown. Automaticly the CSV is also not correctly exportable.

I feel more for a internal/self hosted analytics solution without the need to send those data to a third party.

See attachment!

Analytics - Katalon automation recorder.jpg

1 Like

Patrick Groot said:

Quick Test / Feedback

After a first try and see how the analytics works and what is stored/send to the service. Still i’m not convinced in terms of privacy and sensitive data/information exposure. Still if you use login forms you will send a username and password for example.

When your test suites and **test cases **share some simularities in naming the reports are not correctly shown. Automaticly the CSV is also not correctly exportable.

I feel more for a internal/self hosted analytics solution without the need to send those data to a third party.

See attachment!

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your feedback. In this case, we’d suggest renaming your TC and TS to avoid any conflicts. As for security concerns, Katalon team does NOT collect any information on users or execution logs. We also follow all the securities standards to safeguard users.

Regards,
Liam