Drag and Drop not working on iOS

I want to drag and drop an element of a website. This works perfectly fine for every Android device I select with Kobiton or with every desktop browser.
But running the same thing on an iOS device of Kobiton gives me following error:

Test Cases/example FAILED because (of) Unable to drag and drop by offset distance (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unhandled endpoint: /session/…/buttondown – …

I already changed the distances and endpoints of the drag and drop function, used different elements and so on.
But nothing worked so far on iOS devices, if it comes to this function.

Please help

Please post your test script and also full error message as well.

iconreposition(-50, 0)public void iconreposition(int reposx, int reposy){
	if(WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject('Folder/Reposition_icon'), 3)==false){
		WebUI.click(findTestObject('Folder/Resize_icon'))
		WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject('Folder/Reposition_icon'), 0)
		WebUI.delay(1)
	}
	WebUI.dragAndDropByOffset(findTestObject('Folder/Reposition_icon'), reposx, reposy)
	long start = System.currentTimeMillis()
	waitload()
	long elapsedTimeMillis = System.currentTimeMillis() - start
	float elapsedTimeSec = (elapsedTimeMillis / 1000.0) - LoadTimeCorrector
	PrintWriter out = new PrintWriter(new BufferedWriter(new FileWriter("FinalRun"+run+"Test.txt", true)));
	out.println("Step_" + step + "_iconreposition" + ": " + elapsedTimeSec);
	out.close();
	WebUI.delay(1)
	step++
}

Error message:

Test Cases/SideScuttle_final FAILED because (of) Unable to drag and drop by offset distance (Root cause: org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: Unhandled endpoint: /session/…/buttondown – http://localhost:…/ with parameters {
wildcards = (
“session/…/buttondown”
);
}
Command duration or timeout: 0 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘3.7.1’, revision: ‘8a0099a’, time: ‘2017-11-06T21:07:36.161Z’
System info: host: ‘DESKTOP…’, ip: ‘…’, os.name: ‘Windows 10’, os.arch: ‘amd64’, os.version: ‘10.0’, java.version: ‘1.8.0_102’
Driver info: io.appium.java_client.ios.IOSDriver
Capabilities {acceptSslCerts: true, automationName: XCUITest, browserName: safari, captureSreenShots: true, databaseEnabled: false, deviceName: iPhone 8 Plus, deviceOrientation: portrait, javascriptEnabled: true, kobitonSessionId: 180487, launchTimeout: 20000, locationContextEnabled: false, networkConnectionEnabled: false, orientation: PORTRAIT, platform: MAC, platformName: MAC, platformVersion: 11.0, sessionDescription: , sessionName: Automation test session, takesScreenshot: true, udid: 7a619033a4acb9b7bf87bd8c8fc…, useXctestrunFile: true, version: , versions: {appiumVersion: 1.7.1, nodeVersion: v7.4.0}, wdaLocalPort: 45782, webStorageEnabled: false, xctestrunFilePath: /Users/kobiton/Library/Appl…}
Session ID: …)

Was not quite sure what to censor, I hope it is ok this way.

So actually it just performs the following if we ignore the stuff around:

WebUI.dragAndDropByOffset(findTestObject('Folder/Reposition_icon'), reposx,reposy)

Vinh Nguyen said:

Please post your test script and also full error message as well.

No idea? I tried every kind of offsets, and also drag and dropped it to the same position where it usually is. I always get that message.