Reports show no logs in Katalon 5.2 Log Viewer on Windows

My katalonis running on Windows 10, Katalon 5.2.

After I run the test suite, the log viewer show no logs.

As the snapshoot shows, reports have no logs in Katalon log viewer

We used to have this issue when you are running Data-Driven Test Suite and video option is turned on. Is that the same configurations from you?

Yes, the video options is on.

Vinh Nguyen said:

We used to have this issue when you are running Data-Driven Test Suite and video option is turned on. Is that the same configurations from you?

Yes, the video options is on. So that is the reason? If so, it is a bug

Andy Zhang said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

Have you executed your Data-driven Test Suite also? If so we have a bug related to using Data-driven Test Suite with video recording is turned on, and it will be fixed in the next release.

Either having video option turned off will resolve this issue as a workaround solution.

Vinh Nguyen said:

Andy Zhang said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

Have you executed your Data-driven Test Suite also? If so we have a bug related to using Data-driven Test Suite with video recording is turned on, and it will be fixed in the next release.

Either having video option turned off will resolve this issue as a workaround solution.

Yes I have executed your Data-driven Test Suite.

You mean we can’t both view the logs in log viewer and turn on the video recorder. What’s the reason for it?

By the way, the function works well on my mac. Only on windows the logs cannot show in Log Viewer.

Andy Zhang said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

Andy Zhang said:

Vinh Nguyen said:

Yes I have executed your Data-driven Test Suite.

You mean we can’t both view the logs in log viewer and turn on the video recorder. What’s the reason for it?

By the way, the function works well on my mac. Only on windows the logs cannot show in Log Viewer.

Hi there,

What I mean is this issue ONLY occurs when you turn on video recorder AND execute Data-driven test suite :slight_smile: