NoClassDefFoundError

Hello,
I tried to run my script (pretty simple one) but then I got the following error:

[ERROR] - Test Cases/General/draft FAILED because (of) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sikuli/api/ScreenRegion
Caught: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/appium/java_client/AppiumDriver
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: io/appium/java_client/AppiumDriver
at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.keyword.internal.MobileDriverFactory.closeDriver(MobileDriverFactory.java:176)
at com.kms.katalon.core.mobile.contribution.MobileDriverCleaner.cleanDrivers(MobileDriverCleaner.java:9)
at com.kms.katalon.core.driver.internal.DriverCleanerCollector.cleanDrivers(DriverCleanerCollector.java:27)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.cleanUp(TestCaseExecutor.java:210)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.processExecutionPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:201)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.accessMainPhase(TestCaseExecutor.java:177)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseExecutor.execute(TestCaseExecutor.java:160)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain.runTestCase(TestCaseMain.groovy:108)
at com.kms.katalon.core.main.TestCaseMain$runTestCase$0.call(Unknown Source)
at TempTestCase1515339141777.run(TempTestCase1515339141777.groovy:21)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: io.appium.java_client.AppiumDriver
… 10 more

This is my script:

String temp
WebUI.openBrowser('https://autoqa-materials-zone.firebaseapp.com/login')
WebUI.waitForElementVisible(findTestObject('Object Repository/login_btn'), 10)
temp = WebUI.getText('Object Repository/login_btn')
println(temp)
WebUI.closeBrowser()

Is that your full test script? Based on your execution logs, the root cause of your current issue does not relate to any of your given test scripts, so please double check again and also post me the screenshot showing your error as well

The topic is closed due to inactiveness. Feel free to create a new one if you still have any concerns.