Katalon - Linux running Test Suite Collection only has report for first Test suite

When running using CMD line in Jenkins on a Linux machine, the report only has the first test suite run and not the rest.

Is there some way to get a report for all the Suites? From the console, it seems like all the test cases ran, unlike in windows, there is no “Eye” to press.

Thank you in advance

Do you have any picture of its?

image.png

katalon2.JPG

you see that all tests finished with 100% (2nd image) , yet only shows report for first test (1st image)

Hi Yaacov,

First of all, please try again with latest Katalon Studio 5.2 version. Secondly, is there any special configurations from your Linux server, I see that there are some logs regard to HTML reports such as ‘Arching HTML reports…’

Regard

I use the same configuration for reports on all my test cases, only when running Test Collection does it not report for all Test Suites running

From what I see in Windows, there is no support for multiple test suites showing results in one report file either, you need to press the “eye” icon and select each report by itself, can we have a report.html file created from all running Test Suites in the Test Suite Collection?

So seems like issue is not in the version or my setup, but a design flaw when running on an automation server.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yaacov Silverstein said:

I use the same configuration for reports on all my test cases, only when running Test Collection does it not report for all Test Suites running

Make some changes in Jenkins build:
HTML directory to archive: Reports/
Index page[s]: //Report.html

Should work :slight_smile:

Even I am looking for this feature. We can have common report for all the test suites running in the test suite collection o r else in the pipeline it is getting very difficult to club all the individual suite reports to mark whether the build has be passed/failed.

1 Like

pls, can we have common report for all the test suites running in the test suite collection? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,

Just for the record, the feature request to have a common report for all test suites running in the test suite collection has been logged for future development.

1 Like